Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mark Cahill


I was able to go see Mark Cahill at Bethel Church in Indiana, and I think he was very inspiring.

His passion for evangelism is unparalleled and his call to the church in America is a much needed wake-up call.

Mark is a former basketball player who played his college ball at Auburn and was teammates with Charles Barkley. After getting his degree in Business and working in the field for a while the Lord called him out and he began his journey of sharing his faith and summoning the people of God to do the same.

He's written a couple of books, "One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven," and "One Heartbeat Away," which you find on Amazon. I would encourage you to visit his website and order his books, listen to his messages, get to know him, and let him challenge you. I don't think I'll ever be the same after hearing him speak. Just last night at work I was able to share my faith with an unbeliever and present the gospel message to him. To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment