Friday, September 16, 2011

What I've Been Doing Lately


I have been really busy these past few months which is why I haven't been updating my blog lately. And  some of those reasons are because I joined the football team in my neighborhood (with some of the kids here) called the "Gladiators". I really enjoy playing football! My friend, Anthony, comes over everyday to play sports with me and Ravi. He's really nice and a really great friend! Me and my family and some other families are doing very exciting work for God, which I'll be able to tell you more about later (in the next couple weeks). I've also been reading a lot of good books like the Bible, "Swiss Family Robinson", "Kit Carson", and "Robin Hood". We've been watching some good movies too that I've liked. Me and my siblings have joined some classes for art and Lego's and building thing out of wood. And all the little things I do everyday have also been keeping me busy! I've been trying to meet some new Christian friends and I'm praying for the non-Christian ones I already know, like the other kids in my neighborhood.

I hope all of you will accept Jesus into your heart like me and my family have! :) 

-Stephen                                                                                                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. Stephen, I think you serve as a role model to other youth your age. You are showing that you can remain active, but still find time to be a Christian in this busy time. Keep it up!!!
    Debbie Seiling http://bible-passages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete