Friday, August 23, 2013

Amazing Bible Verses!



   Here are a couple of great verses!                                                                                                                                                               

1.I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

...Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.

Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labor shall increase.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.




I hope you liked these encouraging,uplifting,and ever-reminding verses on God's goodness!


-Stephen
    

No comments:

Post a Comment