Friday, January 31, 2014

Good Examples

Today I kept on thinking about stories I have heard about famous people who are very good examples and devoted Christians.

Some of the people I was thinking about for good examples are:
Mark Driscoll


Voddie Baucham


Ken Ham


Billy Graham


Franklin Graham and many others!


All of these men are godly,Christian leaders who should definitely be used as good examples! I have to admit I haven't been following their examples too much lately,but I definitely am going to try harder to be more like Christ! And I hope that everyone who reads this post will feel the same!                                                                                                                                                              
~Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment